This blog is for God- in a way to worship who He is and ALL HE DOES.
He is a good amazing God.
I have came to a point in my life now where persecution has started not just in where I work and have class with but also with people I walk daily with.
I write this blog because those who have judged me have not heard my story, why I act the way I do.
How I have became who I am.
What He saved me from
What He has and is teaching me.
My identity in Him.
I write this blog so I can probably help others understand who the Real God is. Who THE ONLY GOD is.
WHO HE REALLY IS. What He has become to me. And who WE were created to be.
I hope you enjoy this blog and that it is a testimony of Jesus' death, resurrection and ascending.
No comments:
Post a Comment