I came back.
being back is like being where I belong.
I ran from the people I love, people who love me.
What have I been missing the pass few weeks as I been running away?
The different people, the different personalities and we still make a shining body of Christ.
As I sit here listening to them sing, I never heard this beautiful sound. It is beautiful to hear everyone sing together, all to one amazing God.
We all have one purpose this year and that is to go after people for the Kingdom of God.
To harvest the ground that has been moaning.
To bring a salvation to this campus that has been crying out for.
To bring the God who is mighty to save.
Each one of us has a position on campus that could change this campus.
God has given this group favor and a yes.
He is so good. He is so beautiful.
He is so worthy to worship.
I am so blessed to call these people my family.
I am so blessed and so lucky to get to run with this body .
They truly amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment